Sunday, August 5, 2012

Updating...

Hey there readers,

Sorry I have posted next to nothing in the last week. There have been a multitude of reasons:

First and foremost, I just haven't found a lot to post or talk about. Preseason for football is just about over. I haven't even bothered to go into this week's games. Team GB gets knocked out on PK's in Olympic Soccer which was tragic. Team GB as a whole is doing rather well. I have not been watching any Olympics really but Twitter keeps me updated.

Second, my week of travel is coming up. I will be going around Bavaria talking to language schools about purchasing Verbwheels which will be quite an experience. Til then, I've been a bit lazier and adjust my sleep too to wake up on time for the trains.

Third, I've been doing a lot of looking into and deciding on what my focuses will be for the yea ror two to come. I have to start deciding soon about job/profession and which country I will be in for this. I have recently started looking into job offerings in the MLS for next year. There is still a lot open but I may need a year or two more of work experience to do the sort of things I'd like.

*Related to this I have decided I may start analyzing Chelsea matches this season and putting them up. I started doing this preseason but more just for the sake of summing it up into an article. It will probably be a good skill to develop if I can put the time into it.

Also not a lot of music has come out this week so I won't really have a Music Monday per say. Maybe I'll throw a recommendation or a few of albums that have been out. We'll see how much time I have.

Time, time, time.

Well that's all for now

Good day,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment