Wednesday, June 27, 2012

London At Last

First of all, I have tabbed all my posts so you can read the one's relevant to why you came to the blog. This one is just an update (me being me if you will). Just got back home to London. Should have slept on the plane but watched 21 Jump Street and The Woman in Black. Watched TWIB first and it did give me the heeby jeebies (spell check). 21 Jump Street though was funny as hell. But yes, as expected, things are changing for the Olympics and banners and construction are everywhere. So it goes.

Also, super excited to take my first step into Germany on Saturday. Excited about meeting all these other people interested in interning in Germany. Hopefully will meet some cool people and get some good references for my eventual return. More on the Frankfurt trip is sure to come.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment