Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So it begins...

To avoid clogging Facebook and Twitter I have decided to make a blog. I figured now would be a good time since as of tomorrow I will be doing quite a bit of traveling. I will probably eventually move to a full on blog with proper domain name and whatnot but this will be fine for now. I hope to talk a bout a lot of things sports, music, politics related. I'll probably post a lot of music since music and sports are probably the things I talk about the most.

I will be in London tomorrow then Frankfurt for the weekend, Palermo for a week shortly after then lastly Munich for a month. I hope to see and do as much as I can and talk about that as well as things that just have generally been on my mind. There will be no super inclusive theme but just me being me. Tune in at will.

Good day,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment