Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Day in Frankfurt

So I got up for the 10 a.m. meeting and around noon we took a tour of the city and eventually got some good BBQ. Won't really go into detail about my specific day because it doesn't really warrant that. What I do want to point out is what I felt about the city.

Frankfurt struck me as similar to Valencia in some ways. There is a lot of renovation going on for the better. It's not really congested. There is a high influx of non German passport holders which makes it rather multi-cultural. They have a skyline forming which brings some to liken it to a German New York City. I found all of this very fascinating. It's a shame I didn't plan on staying longer but I will probably be back in due time.

Sidenote: I am also quite a fan of German beer so far. Lived up to the hype. Can't wait for Munich.

Back to London tomorrow!

Gute Nacht,
Daniel



No comments:

Post a Comment