Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just Checking In



Hey everyone,

I am still alive. Just not a lot going on. I have been setting up a database of Sprachschulen (language schools) that I will be visiting to market the Verbwheels and just generally not being very outdoorsy. That will change next weekend since it is already almost August. In two and a half weeks my internship will already be over and I will be back in jolly old London. Time really has gone past. I am literally almost halfway done. I still need to put effort into going to some of the places like Museums and the Allianz Stadium tour. It is always weird though when you are time zones away from people you know. I find myself just not having a morning which is bad I guess.

Olympics have been mildly entertaining but outside of watching some football matches I haven't been tremendously bothered since the Opening Ceremony. So it goes.

Weather has also justified me staying in. Quite a bit of rain.

Lastly, I love cooking for myself and will miss it on my last year of being on a dining plan at school. I fully understand why some try super hard to get off the dining plan. It really is only for convenience that I stay on it. Well looks like time to watch Brazil play in the Olympics.

Tchuss,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment